Saturday, October 2, 2010

Disney on Ice!


We got free tickets through the military to go to Toy Story Disney on Ice! It was so much fun!! The whole arena was bought out for military families. One of my favorite parts was when the ARMY soldiers came out on the ice and performed. Call me crazy and over emotional but for some reason I started to cry! What the! And it wasn't just because they were army soldiers and that everyone there was army family and had loved ones deployed...it was all that, yes, but it was also because I was just so happy! Corny? Yes.


Our great friend, Jen Kuhni, came out to see us from Missouri! We are all friends from Fort Rucker- me, Jennie, Heather, Lisa and Jen! So fun catching up!!
Jen came with us and helped watch Ammo! Ammo was amazingly good and got so excited to see everything.


Jennie and Cruise


Awe. Family photo ;)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooo stink'n fun! I will be back!! :) sometime in the near future. Thanks for such a fun time. :) Already miss you girls.

Kylee said...

FUN!!! I love disney on ice! I'm way jealous. Thats even cooler you all got in free.... yahoo! I love all the code names you've made up for the boys. Who thought that up?