Friday, August 13, 2010

Good Eaters!!


Marek is eating a sucker.. his TREAT after eating ALL his dinner!
He has been eating SO GOOD lately! He eats WHATEVER I want him to eat!! I figured out the trick! All I have to say is, "Do you want to go to your room? 1...2..." and he opens wide up and eats whatever it is. Usually he finds out he really DOES like it and then he asks for more. (If he doesn't open his mouth by 3 then I put him in his room for a time out, bring him back to his chair and he eats it right away. I've only had to do that once... then after that it has never failed to work... yet.)

The other game I play with him is hide the food (green bean) in one of my hands, hold out my fists and let him choose which one it is in. When he finds it, he laughs, grabs it and shoves it in his mouth.


These are my homemade green peas! I had no idea how BRIGHT it would be! This just so happens to be my favorite color right now. I Love it!


And so does Ammon!!


Jayde eating her roll so she can get her sucker. I'm playing the 'eat your roll and I'll take a picture of you' game ;)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Alainarae said...

Bribery always works...Milo also gets to choose between something like eating his food and going to his room a lot! lol

He gets dum-dums for going #2 in the potty.. It is pretty effective!

4everboys said...

Those sure are some cute kids, each one of them. I'm amazed at just how photogenic they are! We are some super lucky parents! Can't wait to hold you all again in only 63 days!