Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday Best


Lil' Ammon dressed up in his Sunday best.


Giving affection while I take pics of Ammon.
I have to monitor this closely because Marek has been getting a little bit rougher lately!


He was great at church. Always smiling and no crying. Thank you, son!


This is how Ammon sleeps with his prized lamb. He loves to snuggle up with it. He loves the music on his swing as well. Lamb+Music= peaceful long sleep.

Marek is the one in sacrament meeting now screaming at the top of his lungs while I cover his mouth and shove his binky in to cork him up! He is one wild boy!!! We watched Old Yeller and the little boy, Arliss, gave me a flash forward of what Marek is for sure going to be like when he is a little older. Snakes, Spiders, Lizards, Mud... a wild and adventurous boy. Marek Rockwell. 100% Boy. There's no mistaken!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jake and Jessica Allen said...

As Jess and I left church today we were talking about our fast. She listed Chaz as one of the people we were fasting for. I said, after looking at your blog, maybe Sara need the prayers with Merek.

4everboys said...

What cute pics of my little Ammon Chaz! I am so amazed at how much he is growing up. It is crazy I tell ya! I think your comparisson of Arlis and Marek is about spot on. That little guy is going to need a lot of attention/supervision. Love you tons babe! You are the greatest!
Love Chaz

Eldredge Fam. said...

I think it's cute how your boys sleep with their faces covered. And I knew the rough housing would come around sooner or later, careful, it can get even rougher...

totally cute outfit!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! You sure have your hands full.... full of cute little boys!!!

Angie and Nick said...

So freakin Cute! Ammon is getting so big! And I love checkin in to see what Marek's lattest trouble has been :) Cute kids Sar!