Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Piano Man and 2011!

Ammo discovered the piano and went to town on it.

He wanted to sit and play all by himself

He played up and down the keyboard

And even tried to change the page.
Ammon LOVES music. I think he will be quite musical when he grows up!
Again, on the play piano. He actually just decided to take it with him and scooted it (while walking) all around the floor with him.

Portable pianos are the best, aren't they!?


So... I was goofing around at my uncles gymnastics place where we were having our family New Year's party and while I was doing some "awesome" run-and-jump-over-the-cheese-wedge-into-the-foam-pit I managed to do this to my finger.

Here is my jammed bruised finger.

Good thing I took my wedding ring off when it happened or I might have had to cut it off!
Before this incident, on the way out the door to the party at the gym, I was walking out the door and also managed to have the door slam on that finger as well. So you can only imagine the pain when I jammed it on top of that. You gotta love the bruise though!! Hopefully it gets worse :)
HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2011 is when my HOT HUSBAND comes home!!! IT WILL BE THE BEST YEAR EVER!!!!!!

1 comments:

Phyllis said...

I can't wait to see you and ALL your family together again. I felt bad not to see Chaz so his homecoming will be especially awesome! Sorry about your finger but I understand about wanting the bruise to get worse. Weird huh? Love Aunt Phyllis