VICTORY!!! DEAN IS DEAD!!!! WE GOT THAT SON OF A MOUSE!!!
**While posting this ANOTHER MOUSE GOT STUCK IN THE TRAP!!!! IT WAS DEAN'S BABY!!! NOOO!!!! IT WAS NESTING!!! WE HAVE MIIIIIIICCCCCCEEEEE!!!!!
***Dean is the BIG mouse we caught (pics below). But now that we caught her baby we know Dean is now a girl so we will call her Dini. Short for Houdini because this mouse could get out of anything and not get killed or stuck. I SAY COULD.

Nothing had worked to kill this mouse. But what else could I do but buy MORE traps and MORE poison? I HAD to get this mouse!! So home from Walmart I came with a bag full of pesticides.
We lined the kitchen floors with more sticky traps and poison. Then we lined my bedroom door with sticky traps because it ALWAYS comes in my room.
Jennie and I had a plan that night that IF we caught the mouse and it DID get stuck coming in the bedroom door that when it squealed we would grab a plastic bin and throw it on top of the mouse. From there we would have to think of what to do with it.
Not 30 min. after we went to bed and turned off the light....
wahBAM!!!! SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK!!!
We jolted from bed and turned on the light to see Dean (now know as Dini)... stuck and struggling to get free from the glue. HAHAHAHAHA. My heart was racing and I thought I would die of a heart attack I was so worked up. and scared.
**While posting this ANOTHER MOUSE GOT STUCK IN THE TRAP!!!! IT WAS DEAN'S BABY!!! NOOO!!!! IT WAS NESTING!!! WE HAVE MIIIIIIICCCCCCEEEEE!!!!!
***Dean is the BIG mouse we caught (pics below). But now that we caught her baby we know Dean is now a girl so we will call her Dini. Short for Houdini because this mouse could get out of anything and not get killed or stuck. I SAY COULD.
Nothing had worked to kill this mouse. But what else could I do but buy MORE traps and MORE poison? I HAD to get this mouse!! So home from Walmart I came with a bag full of pesticides.
We lined the kitchen floors with more sticky traps and poison. Then we lined my bedroom door with sticky traps because it ALWAYS comes in my room.
Jennie and I had a plan that night that IF we caught the mouse and it DID get stuck coming in the bedroom door that when it squealed we would grab a plastic bin and throw it on top of the mouse. From there we would have to think of what to do with it.
Not 30 min. after we went to bed and turned off the light....
wahBAM!!!! SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK!!!
We jolted from bed and turned on the light to see Dean (now know as Dini)... stuck and struggling to get free from the glue. HAHAHAHAHA. My heart was racing and I thought I would die of a heart attack I was so worked up. and scared.
Jennie was the HERO and threw the bin on top of Dini and then slid the lid underneath it and carried it outside to where we were thinking we would throw it down the gutter FOREVER to DIE an awful death.
Jennie kept saying, "Ohhh. I feel bad for it!!!!" And I kept yelling, "YESSS!!! WE DID IT!!! WE GOT HIM AND NOW HE WILL DIE!!!"
Apparently Jennie missed out on all the HAVOC this little mouse did to MY HOUSE and how every night it kept me UP and worrying I was going to get EATEN ALIVE.
took her to the side of the house and put a brick on top of HER so she couldn't escape.
We couldn't think of anything else to do. Nor can we now.
I can't believe while writing this that a BABY MOUSE got stuck in the sticky trap in the kitchen!!! It started squeaking and we RAN for a bin. I HAD TO DO IT THIS TIME. Seriously, all you could hear were screams and yelling, "NO YOU DO IT!!!!!" We finally, somehow by a sheer miracle, got the mouse outside and in about 6 plastic bags still stuck to the sticky board. It is now tied up and sitting on the lawn. I am afraid to throw it away cuz my garbage is full and if it eats through the bags and I open the garbage can it will surely jump out at me and eat my face off in revenge.
So on my lawn it sits. And it's mother can R.I.P. on the side of my house.
Tonight might be a very eventful, scary, screamy night.
Where oh where is my Chaz!!!




4 comments:
So, now instead of getting a humane, quick death. Those two poor mice will starve to death...or will they die of thirst...or maybe of heat exhaustion... Ahhh, the humanity...or mousenanity. :)
Grandpa says: "You are a GREAT hunter..."
He says put them in a plastic bag and then put them in the garbage. Once they are stuck they can't get out...
Keep putting out the traps until you know for sure they are all gone...
Congrats.....
Eww!! I would have totally been creeped out too! We had a mouse in our walls in Rucker, housing told us it was just a squirrel (ya right!) It is so annoying to wake up in the middle of the night to an obnoxious scratching, plus they make so many messes! Good job!! Hopefully they are all gone now.
Haha!! That would've been so funny to watch. Uhm, remember when mom left our pet hamsters outside on the porch in their cage because we wouldn't clean it? ... and then they roasted and we found them stiff as a board when we got home from school? I imagine Dini and her posterity will have the same luck. PS. Those are MY shorts you are wearing. I'll trade you for my red dress. ;) bwhahaha
Post a Comment