What might escape my mouth could be a little dramatic and very drastic.
If you ask me how my lawn mowing went tonight I just might BITE YOUR HEAD OFF.
I have a push lawn mower. I thought it was cute. Bought it at an antique store. Stupid.
I thought I could mow my lawn and weed eat before the sun went down after I put my kids to sleep.
Stupider.
I only got to the mowing. BARELY. Curses.
I'm pretty sure if you watch funniest home videos next week I will be on there thanks to my neighbors. Maybe I just hallucinated the camera in their hand- heck, maybe they weren't even outside. They were probably laughing their heads off and mocking me from within closed doors.
I don't want to see what the lawn looks like in the morning.
I was racing the sun. And by racing I mean RACING.
Ever push a lawn mower RUNNING??

I HAVE.
If you ask me how my lawn mowing went tonight I just might BITE YOUR HEAD OFF.
I have a push lawn mower. I thought it was cute. Bought it at an antique store. Stupid.
I thought I could mow my lawn and weed eat before the sun went down after I put my kids to sleep.
Stupider.
I only got to the mowing. BARELY. Curses.
I'm pretty sure if you watch funniest home videos next week I will be on there thanks to my neighbors. Maybe I just hallucinated the camera in their hand- heck, maybe they weren't even outside. They were probably laughing their heads off and mocking me from within closed doors.
I don't want to see what the lawn looks like in the morning.
I was racing the sun. And by racing I mean RACING.
Ever push a lawn mower RUNNING??
I HAVE.




13 comments:
Oh myyyyy!! You look....uhm...awful! Do you mean a real olf fashion 'push' lawn mower without a motor? Well, whatever kind it was, you sure look like death. Ha ha! I remember doing the same thing when your dad traveled and I had to do over half an acre when we lived in Omaha! Humidity and all. Good hting you don't have the extra twenty pounds you recently lost* I sure love ya honey! Great job! You are an animal...GRRRR
A big hug
mom
Oh by the way,....Do you have chiggers in TN? That would make your picture even more scarey. Hope you don't wake up with red dots all over your legs, arms and face. :)
HAHAHA!! Thats so funny!! You look like the girl from the ring!!! Freak me right out. What an awful night for sure. I spent mine with a new/used car salesman. WAH. Had I taken a picture, I may have looked quite similar----minus the swoobs. and smeared dripping mascara. :) So I guess the only thing in common would have been the evil eye glare spiked with the frustration of a lifetime. I feel for ya sis! Find a little boy in the neighborhood you can pay to do that next time. AND, if you do end up on AFV I will let you know. We watch it almost nightly. My fave.
ps. I said a word.
LOL, thanks for the funny post! Good luck on the next Mow. :)
hahahah this was a good laugh !!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry to hear about the awful experience.
LOL!!! TO FUNNY! LOVE IT.. Wish I could have been there. lol
You make me laugh!!!!
Wow sara, I am sorry to hear that you had such an adventure with that mowing experience. Seriously we can hire someone to do it. It looks like you've been through a traumatic event! I sure do miss you and I love you tons babe. Remember that you are always in my prayers. Thanks for all of your efforts back home, I know you're giving it your all for the family and that does mean a ton to me. I'm so proud of you! Thanks for your great work. Give my love to the boys,
Love you always,
Chaz
Oh my!!!!! You look mighty mad...
You also look mighty funny... I can relate to the melting mascara and the awful sweat. I did that everytime I mowed the yard in Iowa and I had a gas mower.. Maybe we can take up a donation for a gas mower for you. I am afraid to ask what kind of weed wacker you have. (tee.. hee) I do agree with Kylee about hiring it done. I know it makes you feel so good when you can see the beautiful yard you took care of, but I hate to think of you turning out like this every week for whole summer. :) (I love you really)
Kylee, watch your mouth. Grandma is watching.......
Sara, we love you and really appreciate the blogs (Good, Bad, & the ugly)
Oh Sara! I miss you!! hahahaha! Such a sad and funny blog post!
Sara, you are my hero! I love that picture! You are so stinking awesome! You are like super woman mowing the lawn! I love it.
Those kind of mower's really work well IF the blades are really sharp!
LOL! NOT A WORD ABOUT SWOOB.
Post a Comment