Tuesday, June 29, 2010

FaMiLy

I've been blessed with a GREAT FAMILY! This month I have had many family members come to visit the boys and me! It has been so much fun. The other night the Elliott family called up to ask if they could stop by our house for a day while they were doing a huge road trip. I am so glad they stopped by. We had a blast!


Uncle Mike, Marek, Crystal, Aunt Annette and Ammon.


Marek's typical face the whole time they were here.


Marek LOVES Uncle Mike. Uncle Mike has made numerous trips to see us during Marek's life. I think this was his fourth or fifth trip to see us! Since the very first time Uncle Mike played with Marek, Marek fell in love with him. He growls with Marek and chases him around the house. Especially now that daddy is away, Marek was really loving this. He never let Uncle Mike out of his sight. He even HAD to drive in their car and not mine. We had to transfer his carseat over to their vehicle so Marek would be happy on the way to Nashville.

This was the first time Ammon met the Elliott family! Ammon LOVED it just as much as Marek! Between Crystal holding him, Aunt Annette laughing and googling over him and Uncle Mike growling and singing to him he was ONE HAPPY BOY!


We went to the Parthenon and the Country Music Hall of Fame. It was a really fun day. Then we had a delicious spaghetti dinner made by the Eliott's (how nice!) and then we stayed up late talking and watching home videos. We were going to skype with Chaz but an hour and a half later we assumed Chaz had slept through his alarm and we were going to call it a night...when.. Chance called! Chance had just got off his mission the other day so this was a treat! We were able to talk to him for a bit so this made up for our disappointment with not getting to see Chaz (that's okay you slept through your alarm babe, we understand!).

All in all, a few things I know are as follows...

1. We will always look forward to the Elliott's visits
2. Family is always there for you
3. My boys will always have a special bond with their Uncle Mike and his sweet family :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Benjamin and Jennie said...

How fun!!! What a great family! Oh boy Ammon is getting so big. I see his feet are hanging over the side of the swing. Cant wait to see him. I love Marek's haircut!! What a sharp little guy:)