Grandma Kunzler let Marek help her make bread. Marek absolutely loved it! Grandma helped him roll the dough out and she taught him how to use a rolling pin. Grandma kept saying, "Flour. Put flour on it. Use the flour." Marek was a little confused....

He started signing the word "Flower"(this above pic) and he was just not understanding how this white stuff could be a "flower." So he tried figuring it out himself...
He started signing the word "Flower"(this above pic) and he was just not understanding how this white stuff could be a "flower." So he tried figuring it out himself...
He tried to smell the "flower" in the flour pot. I don't think it smelled quite like roses to him. Nevertheless, he now knows that there are TWO kinds of flowers. One you smell and one you can play in :)

Pictures of Grandma and Marek rollin' the dough. He was just as happy as could be! Thanks Grandma!
Yes, I am still pregnant. I have been feeling sick lately..nauseated, vominting, stomach aches and #3... the worst thing in the world. We did a google search and found that a lot of women have these symptoms/sickness before they go into labor. So, we are praying this is the reason!! Maybe Ammon is coming just around the corner?
Mom Kunzler watched Marek for Chaz and I yesterday and had us get a hotel. Chaz and I had a great time together. We went swimming, watched TV, played games, ate Chinese (and later sat in the bathroom while I got sick). It was really a romantic time although I started feeling ill. Mom was very thoughtful in letting us go out and spend that time together alone. It was much needed and appreciated! Thank you!!




4 comments:
I'm sorry you were sick on what could be the last date night for a while. Hang in there. Your baby is on his way- just on his own schedule!
I got sick like that the morning before I went into labor with Madeline. Hopefully it's the same for you!!! Good luck!!
Hey, just thinking about you! Good luck with that baby:) Too bad the time after you have a baby aren't as slow as the ones before... they grow way too quickly.
Yes, be grateful for that night out with your hubster, it's difficult to get out with a newbie. I hope and pray things work out for you. :) Keep us posted, like you have been :D
Post a Comment