Grandma Allen (Mom) gave me packages of flannel board pictures for Christmas two years ago and I finally got them done. And when I say "I" I mean, Chaz and Grandma Allen ;) I have been wanting to get flannel glued to the back of each one and cut out but I never got around to it. So when Grandma came out to visit Ammon I asked her if she would help me get it done. We went out and bought flannel and that night Chaz and Grandma worked on it for me. After Grandma left Chaz diligently glued each piece together and cut each piece out. He knew just how much I wanted this done!
Thank you Chaz and Grandma for doing this service project for me.
Marek just LOVES it.

Marek signs everything he knows when we put it up on the board. Chaz makes up funny crazy stories to tell with the flannel pieces. After one package is done, Marek is signing for MORE MORE MORE. He even knows how to open the filing box I keep them in! This is going to be one of his favorite things to do EVER!
I have a smaller flannel board that I will be taking to church with me so Marek can do it during sacrament. The best thing about this is that it is a Primary flannel board set, so it has all the church stuff in it! Hello sharing time and FHE! PERFECT!!! YIPPEE!!!
Thanks for the wonderful present, Mom!!!
Thank you Chaz and Grandma for doing this service project for me.
Marek just LOVES it.

Marek signs everything he knows when we put it up on the board. Chaz makes up funny crazy stories to tell with the flannel pieces. After one package is done, Marek is signing for MORE MORE MORE. He even knows how to open the filing box I keep them in! This is going to be one of his favorite things to do EVER!
I have a smaller flannel board that I will be taking to church with me so Marek can do it during sacrament. The best thing about this is that it is a Primary flannel board set, so it has all the church stuff in it! Hello sharing time and FHE! PERFECT!!! YIPPEE!!!
Thanks for the wonderful present, Mom!!!




1 comments:
HOW CLEVER! I'm so impressed with all the things you do. I love you soooo much.
Aunt Phyllis
Post a Comment