We have some mixed feelings in our home right now. I am sad...and Chaz is happy. Why? Well, I am sad because Chaz has been on hold waiting for his Kiowa slot for 7.5 months now and I have loved having him home! He has been able to be with Marek and I since Marek was born! But now.....Chaz is happy because he STARTED, FINALLY, the Kiowa course. His first day was yesterday. He is excited to be working again and doing his manly stuff :) So, his proposed graduation is September 10th. For the record, we have been living here for 20 months now! And we love it! We will be sad to leave...in 6 months!! :) Anyway. YAY FOR CHAZ!!!!!!!
{Halloween 2018}
7 years ago




8 comments:
Yay for Chaz! I can't believe you guys have been there for 20 months and he is now starting. We were there for 22 months before we left and I thought that was a record.
I know all about those mixed feelings. Rucker plays tricks on you that way by giving you your husband for long periods of time then yanking him away for training at a moment's notice. We're about to enter another period of waiting. Before you know it, you'll be off to your next duty station.
I cant even believe he was on hold that long.... great time that you were able to spend with each other!! How are things without chaz there? A different day isn't it.... We are so happy for him that he can now move forward with his future plans!
Congratulations! I can't believe you guys will have had been there for over two years by the time graduation comes, but I never complained about the great family time together while Mark was on hold.
I think the Lord knew you needed each other the first months of Merek's life. What a great way to start out. Congrats with the getting back into buisness. Dave'll be finishing Primary next month and then my fam time will come. Yey!
And they say the Kiowa is not intimidating. That is the coolest photo we have ever seen, except for Chaz's P90X photo of course!
Congrats Chaz! Good luck in training! (Like you need it!)
But...I am sympathetic to Sara...it bites when you're used to having your best friend around to hang out and help out! Hopefully Chaz will still make time for that!
Yeah for PROGRESS!!! I'm so excited for you and Chaz right now. I know it's hard to be home alone more - but it will be well worth it to see how happy he is to be flying again. :)
Post a Comment