My neighbor, Brook, threw me a baby shower on Saturday. How sweet of her, huh? It was so much fun. There were tons of great brunch foods and the house was decorated so cute. We played a couple of games and socialized. It really was the best shower ever :) Thank you so much for everyone that came. It really means a lot to me! And if you didn't come it is alright, I still love you :) Thanks for everything that you all got for Marek. He is already one spoiled boy! I am so blessed to have such great friends. Also, thanks to everyone that brought a dish to the shower, it was soooo yummy! Thanks for all of your help and support!!
{Halloween 2018}
7 years ago



4 comments:
I see I wasn't invited...
J/K...I can't even fake offense!
Hey did I tell you that I really like the new look of your blog? Darling!
Awe man. I'm sorry I missed it. I hope you like that imaginary quilt I made him. It's really cute. I bet you can't wait till that kids out huh?
Sara I love your blog!! I'm so excited that you have one... now i can keep tabs on you and you won't even know. Ha ha
Hey Sara...I'm not quite sure how else to get a hold of you..but I think you said Chet and Stephen had gotten a new nanny..we'll a bunch of us are going camping labor day weekend and I thought it would be fun to invite her, and I was wondering if you knew a way a could get a hold of her to invite her??? Anyways, you are looking GREAT, I am super excited for you and Chaz!!!!
Post a Comment